Information on border crossing documents:
  • 16:00
  • 2323

As a citizen, you can enter the country through the border with the following border crossing documents.  These include:

National passport / official, diplomatic, ordinary /;

UN “Lasse Pass” passport;

Repatriation card;

Stateless person's travel card;

Travel permit for the border area of Mongolia and China / issued to citizens of the administrative unit of the border area /;

Simplified state border entry card / issued to citizens of local administrative units along the Mongolian-Russian border /;

Flight certificate / issued to the flight crew of an international flight /;

List of railway ship workers / issued to international passenger train service personnel